{Daily Anecdotes}

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween


Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! I am so thankful the week has come to an end! It was a busy week with basketball practice, my card swap group, and making food for a carry in dinner at work as well as Gabi's Halloween Party at school. Gabi was a witch this year. We had trouble finding an appropriate costume that would fit but she fell in love with this hat as soon as she saw it. She had a little meltdown Friday morning as I was dropping her off at school. Suddenly, she was upset that she didn't have an entire costume from the store. I was a little surprised since this is the first year I haven't made her costume. However, after school we talked and she realized that she was lucky to even have a costume! I got some cute pics this year so thought I'd share a quick digi layout I did today! This was the first weekend in a while too that we haven't had any plans. Gabi and I have enjoyed hanging out, scrapping, and even doing a little shopping this weekend!

1 comments:

Marci said...

She is such a cute little witch!