

I must say that Project 365 is definitely making me take notice of the beauty around me and look at things differently. I have always carried my camera with me in my purse but now that I'm making a conscious effort to take a photo a day I am continually looking for that "special" shot! This morning I stopped and took time to admire the beautiful sunrise on the way to work. This afternoon it was unseasonably warm so I convinced Gabi to take a quick walk with me in the woods! I love these pics! I hate winter and tend to hibernate indoors. As I was looking for pics of Gabi to scrap for my 2008 year in review layout I realized I had very few pics from January and February. So this year my resolution is to take more pics. Of course a willing subject helps too and that can be kind of difficult with a 5 year old!


0 comments:
Post a Comment