
Although the weather didn't quite cooperate we still had a great weekend visiting with family! We started out the day with a picnic in the park with cousins from my mom's side of the family. Sadly, the last time we saw most of them were at my Uncle's funeral over a year ago. My cousin, Bonnie got in touch with us through facebook and planned the afternoon after she found out that Sally, Sean, and the kids were going to be in town for the weekend. She went above and beyond planning such a great afternoon! She reserved a shelter in the park, covered all the tables in table clothes, brought comfy lawn chairs, games, and tons of food. The top pic is of my sister Sally, Isabella, and I with our Aunt Rose.
Later that afternoon we headed to Dad's house to visit with our Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins from that side of the family. My cousin Deb and my sister Sally both had babies in December so there was no shortage of babies! They are so cute and both slept most of the afternoon and were so good! We then went out to dinner and were exhausted by the time we returned home! I'm not used to having a baby in the house either! I really enjoyed the weekend but as soon as they left Sunday afternoon my bed was calling me! I slept until almost 7!


0 comments:
Post a Comment