{Daily Anecdotes}

Monday, January 3, 2011

One Little Word


I've been inspired by Ali Edwards to think about what my one word will be for the new year! Of course with the end of 2010 I am always thinking about goals I want to accomplish in the new year. Last year's resolution was to spend 15 minutes a day organizing my massive collection of photos. Like any new year's resolution it wasn't a routine I fully latched onto. I also always wish in the back of my mind that each new year will be the year that I finally get into shape and lose those extra unwanted pounds. Once again it hasn't been a change that I've fully made. So as I was reflecting over my goals for 2011 the word perseverance popped into my head. Perseverance is defined as a steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. So this year I will persevere! I will continue on my weight loss journey and finally finish what I've started. I know that along the way there will be obstacles and difficulties but I hope my one little word will remind me to persevere!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

great word I am here to help if you need someone!

Beverly said...

Excellent word!

Unknown said...

Perfect word...I am gonna do that very word myself, in weight loss and in scrapping! :D