Rick and I celebrated our 9th anniversary today! I really can't believe it has been that long. Gabi spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa and that was the first time in almost 5 years that Rick and I have had the day to spend together alone. Of course we missed Gabi but it was really nice to have some time alone too! Rick and I went to Huhot's Mongolian Grill for a late lunch. He was surprised to discover that it was just stir fry but ended up liking it. We then hit the mall and did a little shopping. We stopped by the bookstore and enjoyed spending some time there hanging out and reading some magazines. It was just like old times and a great day together!
Speaking of marriage, we just heard the good news that our niece is engaged! Now that makes me feel old! I mean she was just a kid when Rick and I first started dating and now she has already graduated from college, working full time, and getting married. Wow, where does the time go?
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Happy anniversary! (Way late, but better than never!) :)
Post a Comment