{Daily Anecdotes}

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to School Time!

I can't believe it is already August! Normally, by this point in the summer I'm getting excited to head back to school and looking forward to starting fresh, and getting back into a routine. Not this year. There will be lots of changes this year and to be totally honest that scares me. In addition to a new vice-principal I will be working with an entirely new department! I was sad to see the French teacher retire as we have worked closely together the last 11 years. Gabi will be starting Kindergarten this year too! She is excited and I know she will do well but I am terrified that she is now out of our close care and that I won't be able to protect her! It is tough letting go!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't blame you! But I'm sure she'll be fine. Good luck as the year starts. New is always scary!