
Well, we survived the first short week of school, I needed some new clothes, and just wanted to do something fun! So Gabi and I decided to hit the mall today for some back to school shopping. There were some great sales going on and I scored some cute shirts! While we were out I also got a much needed haircut! As we were walking out of the salon Gabi commented that she loved my hair and wanted to get hers cut too! She never lets me do anything with hair and it actually can be quite the battle in the morning to get it out of her face. So I agreed and we stopped on our way home at a walk-in salon. It was pretty crowded so I let the stylist know that I wanted Gabi's hair cut about chin length and went and sat down. I was shocked when I glanced up from my magazine and saw her cutting the back of Gabi's hair shorter than 1/2 an inch! All of Gabi's beautiful, long hair was swirling around her on the floor and I wanted to cry! I walked back there to see what she was doing and she explained that she was undercutting it so that it would lay nicer and have more volume! Well, it is definitely short and I'm quite sad but Gabi loves it! She was all smiles! It is so easy to comb, doesn't get tangled, and stays out of her eyes! I keep telling myself it will grow back and it is starting to grow on me! While out shopping she picked out a dress with leggings because it came with some bling, bling! She is looking so grown up and I think that is what I'm having trouble dealing with! Where did my baby go?


1 comments:
OMGosh! She looks adorable in that outfit, but also very grown up. Love her hair cut too. :)
Post a Comment