



Well, we weren't planning a trip this summer but Rick's brother called several weeks ago and invited us to stay with them at a beach house they rented for the week. It was too good an offer to refuse so here we are! The house is right on the beach and the view is amazing! We are definitely getting spoiled on this trip. We grilled and had dinner on the deck last night and I enjoyed a cup of coffee and breakfast on the deck overlooking the water this morning! Gabi is quite the fish. She took right to the water and snorkeled for hours. There are lots of beautiful seashells washed up on the beach and just out from the house Rick and the guys went diving for sand dollars. This afternoon we went for a drive through the Florida Everglades in search of Gators! Well, who knows what tomorrow will bring but I'm hoping to work on my tan and spend more time in the water! Just thought I'd share some of my fave pics from the day with you!


1 comments:
Great place! I am looking forward to my vacation there in a few weeks. Have fun and don't get too much of sunburn!
Post a Comment