Megan from Crop Chocolate Designs tagged me with some very interesting questions:
1. Do you use a paper planner (like FranklinCovey), paper calendar (like a desk or wall calendar), digital planner (like a cell phone, palm pilot, smart phone, digi calendar (like Google Calendar, iCal), or nothing to plan your day & track appointments? I keep a wall calendar and it hangs in the one place in my home that gets checked way too often: the fridge!
1. Do you use a paper planner (like FranklinCovey), paper calendar (like a desk or wall calendar), digital planner (like a cell phone, palm pilot, smart phone, digi calendar (like Google Calendar, iCal), or nothing to plan your day & track appointments? I keep a wall calendar and it hangs in the one place in my home that gets checked way too often: the fridge!
2. What was the name of the last school you attended? (can be high school, college, university, med school, etc.) I got my Master's Degree from William Woods University.
3. Do you like the TV show BONES (new episodes air on FOX, older on TNT)? I've never seen it!
4. You see a 55 yr old woman and a 24 year old young lady walk into a restaurant--what is their relationship? Mother and daughter and I feel a twinge of sadness as I lost my mom while I was in college.
5. What languages do you know (speak, read, or write)? I read, speak, and write both Spanish and English.
6. Do you recycle faithfully? My family has recycled faithfully since I was in high school and before being green was even coined a term. My dad worked for a local landfill and started a community recycling program in the early 90's. It is a lifestyle I grew up with!
7. If I said the word "Ugaritic" what would you tell me it means Well, my students are always asking me random Spanish words and if I don't happen to know one they question whether or not I really speak Spanish! I've tried to convince them that we do not know every word in the English language and it is impossible for me to know every Spanish word. So, if you asked me what Ugaritic means I would just simply reply, "Yet another word I do not know!" I visit dictionary.com on a daily basis.
8. Where do you spend the most money on a regular basis for scrappy supplies? It's a toss up between Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
Now, I am tagging these fun ladies! Go check out their blogs:
Jade
Sarah
Kelly
Sue
Here are your questions girls:
1. What video gaming system do you own (if any) and what is your favorite game?
2. If you could only eat one food for the next year what would it be?
3. What was the last movie you've seen?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. What does your last text message say?
6. What brand of shampoo do you use?
7. Who would you cast to play you in a movie?
8. What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
8. Where do you spend the most money on a regular basis for scrappy supplies? It's a toss up between Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
Now, I am tagging these fun ladies! Go check out their blogs:
Jade
Sarah
Kelly
Sue
Here are your questions girls:
1. What video gaming system do you own (if any) and what is your favorite game?
2. If you could only eat one food for the next year what would it be?
3. What was the last movie you've seen?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. What does your last text message say?
6. What brand of shampoo do you use?
7. Who would you cast to play you in a movie?
8. What was your favorite sitcom growing up?


2 comments:
gonna go my questions now!
Teenagers and their trick questions!
Post a Comment