

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Rick had to work but Gabi and I are thankful for his wonderful family and getting to spend time with them. I wanted to share the adorable little turkey that Gabi and I made this year! I can't take credit for the idea. Where do I find my inspiration? Well, no other place but scrapbook.com! I saw a pic of this as I was browsing the gallery and Gabi and I knew it would be the perfect appetizer to take to dinner! Gabi put in all the toothpicks and I arranged them on the body. We had so much fun with this and it was quite the Thanksgiving hit.
Thanksgiving was extra special this year as we had a new addition to the family! My niece Casey had a beautiful baby boy in October and we got to meet him Thanksgiving Day. Gabi is no longer the youngest of the family! We had 5 generations at dinner and it was so nice to see Papaw with his great-great grandson! We were also even more thankful this year to have the time to spend with family as Rick's dad underwent quadruple bypass surgery this morning! He was still in recovery tonight and sleeping but the surgery went well. We treasure every moment as you never know what life will bring!


2 comments:
That is an awesome snack display! So happy to read that your Thanksgiving was a relaxing one.
Love that "turkey"! I'm going to have to try that this year.
Post a Comment