{Daily Anecdotes}

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top 12 of 2012

My scrappy friend Stacey is hosting an informal blog hop of sorts at her blog, Oh Schwiet Scrap. Her idea was to list your 10 favorite layouts/projects you did in 2012.  So since it has been a year since last blogging I guess I will jump in and reflect back on my top favorite layouts of 2012. I didn't have a lot to choose from as it was a slow (or busy depending on how you look at it) year for me.  I normally scrap close to 300 pages and this year didn't even hit 125!  But here they are in no particular order:

1.  
2-3.
4. 
5.

6.  
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 

1 comments:

ms.schwiet said...

Julie I'm so glad you jumped on board. As soon I saw your comment, my immediate thought was how could you narrow your vast amount of creations down. But to hear you had a slow/busy year and just made over 100 pages still blows my mind, but I know that is a huge cut back for you. My favorite page is the pie graph page. What a creative way to make a point while being educational and using fun pattern papers.