{Daily Anecdotes}

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gonna be a Bear


I'm sitting on my couch sipping a mug of steaming hot chocolate and it is lightly snowing outside! I am not a fan of the cold! It reminded me of my "Gonna Be a Bear" mantra. I really need to scrap this and this pic I took at the zoo last summer would be perfect!

In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too. When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that. If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. you swat away anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that. If your a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat. YUP, GONNA BE A BEAR!

4 comments:

Jen said...

This is hilarious! Love it - I wanna be a bear too.

Marci said...

Me, three!

Anonymous said...

lol...you're hilarious! I love your logic though, that bear thing does sound pretty good.

lv2scrpbk said...

You are funny Julie. I'm not sure what I want to be. I would have to ponder that awhile. Anyhoo, my finger is getting better, still hurs a bit and can't tie shoes very well. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.