

I'm so happy to be able to finally sit down, kick up my feet, and relax for the evening! Gabi had her first sleepover last night and I feel like I've been on the go ever since. So much for sleeping in on Saturdays. With Gabi's basketball games every Saturday we have to start off the day earlier than we'd like. This morning I woke up extra early since I had 2 kids to get ready and feed breakfast. Then we were off to the game. After the game I did a little shopping for my secret Santa at work and then Gabi and I headed home for lunch. We just settled in when my Dad called to let me know my Aunt and Uncle were in town. So Gabi and I dashed out the door to visit with them for a bit. We don't get to see them often so it was nice. My cousin just had her baby so I enjoyed seeing all the pics! While we were there we got on the topic of the Santa Train. I thought for sure it was scheduled to stop in town on Wednesday so was surprised to hear it was in town tonight. So as we left Gabi and I drove down to the tracks and even though it had arrived two hours earlier the line was still wrapped around an entire block! The Santa Train really is a magical experience and it was warmer than usual so we bundled up and stood in line. It is worth the almost 2 hour wait out in the cold! Gabi got to see Santa and the train is decorated beautifully! So it turned into an unexpectedly long day! I sure hope tomorrow is a little more relaxing.


0 comments:
Post a Comment