{Daily Anecdotes}

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baby Fever

I was excited to get a call Thursday night from my cousin's wife Tara. I'll admit I was a little out of it when I first answered the phone and it took me a minute to realize who I was talking to. But anyways they were calling to let me know they would be in town this weekend for a visit. Our family is growing exponentially! Within the last four months we have added babies Ali, Addison, and Molly to our family. Such precious and sweet baby girls! Matt, Tara and baby Ali stayed with us Friday night (you guys are always welcome any time)! Ali is such a cute and happy baby. Ali reminded me alot of Gabi at that age. Ali always had a big smile on her face. Saturday we met up with my Aunt, Uncle, Cousins, and their new baby Addison! Debbie and Tara are both blessed with easy-going babies. They rarely cry and are good sleepers! They were cute and precious and I enjoyed cuddling them while they were here. I can't deny that I've thought about having another baby so Gabi would not grow up an only child but the last couple of weekends confirmed in my heart and mind that I'm perfectly happy with one and have no desire to have another one!

0 comments: