Sunday, May 9, 2010
Dear Blog,
Oh how I've missed you! I decided to pay you a visit and just like any good friend we reminisced about old times, shared some laughs, and were able to pick up right where we left off. At this juncture in my life I could really use a good friend to share my thoughts with so here I am! I hope you can forgive me for neglecting you for all this time! I hope you understand and are not jealous. My friend Facebook is so close and can easily be reached at anytime by phone but you of course are my closest and oldest friend. I can chat easily with Facebook about the superficial things but of course there are times where you don't necessarily want to share your most intimate thoughts with everyone! So I just want you to know that I am back and though I've said this before I really will make an attempt to visit you more often! Thanks! Love, your dear and (un)faithful blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment