Thursday, July 22, 2010
Time To Get Serious!
You might recall this post: Today's The Day. No, really it is time to STOP making excuses and START getting serious! Our vacation just reinforced how out of shape I've let myself become! We had so much fun climbing, hiking, and swimming but I had a hard time keeping up with Gabi and Rick. Gabi even commented as they were squeezing through some rocks that I wouldn't make it so they would come back and get me later! I'm an adventurer and I don't want to live my life on the sidelines! I didn't let her comment discourage me it only pushed me further and yes, I did make it through the rocks and kept up! So my motivation is renewed and I actually got on the treadmill today! Sadly I only managed 10 minutes at a slow pace (2.9 mph) but hey it is a start! I WILL get there! I have to take one step at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Outstanding!
I just got that motivation too!!! I need to get in to gear! Cant wait to see your progress!!!
Way to go! Good luck and keep us updated on all the progress you will be making. :)
You will do great!!! Just don't over do yourself!
Best Of Luck Julie! You Can Do It! I have a feeling you'll end up being an inspiration to others by blogging your way through this journey! All The Best! XO
Post a Comment