{Daily Anecdotes}

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies


I don't know what it is about fall but it puts me in the mood to bake! I have been craving my homemade chocolate chip cookies and apple pie. We were out of chocolate chips this weekend and Gabi has been so disappointed. After school today she asked if we could stop by Subway and pick up some cookies because if there was cookie that could compete with mine it would probably be Subway's! So instead I decided we'd come home and bake up some cookies together! That made her day! She was so excited! So I thought I'd offer up a plate of cookies to my cyber friends as well! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jade Cook said...

love homemade chocolate chip cookies! Can I have your recipe? I have been trying out recipes and haven't found one that I really love. And your daughter is so cute!

Sue said...

Yum Yum Yummyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!
I want your recipe also pls ?????

Unknown said...

OOOH! Those look tasty! Baking seems to be more fun in the Fall; perhaps because the oven warms the room and there's more opportunities to fill the air with cinnamon and chocolate and other "scents of love."

KellyCali said...

Mmm...I think we can almost smell those cookies straight out of the oven!

Also, I'm with Jade. I surely hope you'll come back & consider sharing your sweet & yummy secret! XO