{Daily Anecdotes}

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weigh In

I seem to have hit a plateau for the last few weeks so this morning I was happy to finally see a 1 pound loss for a total loss of 16 pounds! It is time to kick it back into high gear. I've been suffering from allergies this past week and let it keep me from exercising. I went to the doctor today though and we had a nice conversation. He looked up the results of some recent blood work I had done and everything came out great! It was a relief to know all of my blood counts and thyroid were within normal range. My blood pressure has been up a little but he wasn't concerned and just encouraged me to continue eating healthy and exercise! Homecoming is over and school is starting to settle into a routine. I need to make the time to exercise daily! I won't make excuses. I hate exercising and I am very inconsistent in working out. But today I'm home from work early so it is off to hit the treadmill and make good use of those few extra hours of solitude I have today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Trying to take exercise one day at a time can help. Some days it does feel like a chore; but the end result can be absolutely worth it.

Yay for the one pound loss!

Jade Cook said...

That is so great! I am horrible about working out too. So I have a walking buddy and that helps me walk and the walk goes by so fast. By the time we get back home we have walk 2 miles!

Sue said...

Keep trying !!! Remember you are building "good" habits and that takes time !!!!