
You've got to love the ease and convenience of shopping online! Well, who knew there were so many crafty deal of the day websites! Thanks to Facebook I've not only discovered them all but I get a little daily blip from each of these sites as they post these deals! These deals are pretty amazing so I can't believe I've resisted until now! I saw the cutest stamp set on Crafty Steals I just had to have. I only ordered it a couple of days ago so imagine my surprise to open my mailbox this morning to find it has already arrived! Holy cow that was the quickest shipping ever! In case you are wondering the following are the sites I've found. If you know of any I may have missed please let me know! Happy shopping girls!
Crafty Steals
Peachy Cheap
Flowers to Flourishes
Crop Chocolate
Scrapbook Steals


4 comments:
Oh great!! Let the enabling begin!!! Shhhh, don't tell my hubby!
awesome stamps! I already knew about a few of those but i added the rest to my fb. thanks!
Ohhh! I may have to check out those site!
I am scared to check my email or facebook sometimes.. they are just enablers! lol!
Post a Comment