Yes, you read that correctly! If you aren't a scrapper you may have never heard of such a thing! Well, in the Anything Goes Challenge that I'm completely addicted to over at scrapbook.com we were challenged this month to go green and recycle something so I decided to finally give this idea a try. I'm hooked! It was so simple, a great use of scraps, and I really love the final product! We no longer throw away our empty toilet paper rolls! I have a huge stash of them ready to be turned into little works of art. Before I share my album let me first share a little photo printing tip. I do not own a home printer so have to use a service like Walgreen's to print my pictures. I love having smaller pics to use in my mini albums but at many printing services your only option is to order wallets and you sometimes have to get 4 of the same photo. Not to mention that smaller pictures can be more expensive than the standard 4x6. So I have discovered PhotoSheet! It is a simple drop and drag program that allows you to pick how many photos you want on a sheet. I took 4 photos and dropped them into the program and it formatted them to 4 2x3 photos on a single 4x6 sheet instantly. Then you can upload those photos to your printing service or even your home printer and print out on a 4x6 sheet. You are getting 4 photos for the price of 1! It is a lifesaver! O.K. so without further ado here is my album!
My name is Julie and I am a Spanish teacher! My husband and I have been married for over 10 years and live a simple life in the country! His hobby is farming and mine is obviously scrapping! We have a beautiful daughter, Gabriela, that is the focus of most of my pages and my pride and joy!
5 comments:
how do you make toilet paper roll albums? How do you get the roll to lay flat?
This is a beautiful book!
Yes yes yes! I have the same questions as Jade and I also love the book!!
Outstanding work! You've inspired me to try one soon.
Very cute! I especially love that you chose to do a Friendship Album! Love the tags & love the pretty pics & colors! XO
Post a Comment