{Daily Anecdotes}

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!



Yes, today is National Scrapbooking Day! Gabi and I both cleaned the entire house from top to bottom yesterday so we would have the day to scrap! We hung out at scrapbook.com and participated in their challenges. The first challenge was to create a page that tells a story. I finally got around to scrapping Gabi's hospital pictures and even used the scraps to create a card! We had fun playing and we even won a prize!

This afternoon we took a break from scrapping and went to check out the Prom decorations. This is the first year that it is being held off campus. It was very elegant. The theme is Masquerade. Each table held a glass bowl centerpiece that we were told would hold live goldfish that night. Of course Gabi wanted to see the goldfish and the balloons that would be released from a net at coronation. So when Rick came home from work he agreed to go. Gabi is such a little diva. She put on a pink velvet dress, sequin sandals and even insisted on wearing her new butterfly wings. She is such a doll!





1 comments:

Me said...

I love when people correct pop culture! Spoken like a true teacher! (hug)

I am going to try your cha-lattas as my son calls them. Great LO by the way.